Ad Home

What's New

Your Quiet Answer ( ヨー・クァイエト・アーンサー )(130920)


Title:

Your Quiet Answer
( ヨー・クァイエト・アーンサー )

Album:

part of Two Rings Which of Cursed (Part 06)

Vocal:

Megurine Luka ( 巡音ルカ )

About the histories

This is not the first time I met with you.
This chaos would not happened, if you don't played with fire first with me.
And when we met in there (The frontier of Angel Empire) you said to me to end this.
No...

It's too hurt. I can't forgave you...

You're just silent, even though we're still saw face to face.
I need the answer...!

Prove to me if you're still need me.

But, you're still silent.
So, is this the end you and me ?...

Maybe I can accept, although this is so hard for me...

Lyrics:

A_Intr1 

A1

That time, when I met you. 

You said to me, with easily, 

And you demanding me. For stopped all these. 

All disruptions, that I have been done before. 

B2

If only you’re knowing it, my heart getting wound harder. 

And If compared with all that you have done to me, 

that's so far, very far, more hurting on me 

A_Rff1

I fell silent full in front of you. 

While staring sharply me towarded on your eyes. 

With full anger felt, I’m asking to your heart. 

Elect me or her that you loved. 

A_Rff2

Prove it, if you’re still expecting me. 

No more love shivers that I heared in deep your heart. 

But you just silent, 

is this decision very hard to you now ?. 

A_Inter1 
B_Inter1 

*$A_Rff1, +arr1

I still fell silent full in front of you. 

While staring sharply me towarded on your eyes. 

With full anger felt, won't never forgive you 

Better you together with her, and forget me. 

*$A_Rff2, +var1

Prove it, if you're still expecting me. 

And no more love trill that I heared in deep your heart. 

So is this the end? 

Stories you and me. 

Your quiet answer make me heartache. 

A_Outr1

Youtube Source:


Available On:






No comments