Ad Home

What's New

Megpoid 11th Anniversary VOCALOTRACKS "My Memories" (260920)


Two Rings Which of Cursed (Part 06)

"My Memories I"


My name is Eve Lilena.
Before I met and Marriaged with Yesafa Vir and become Queen and King. I have memories with someone.

I knew, this is not right time to remember the past. But it's really can't to forgot in my deep.

A long time ago...

When I still kid...

This is the beginning old stories...

I met you in the beautiful garden. That place is near at the palace.
I always played and joked with him.

He is always there on beside me where ever and when ever.

But, one day,,,

I have strange felt inside me.
Is this a love ?. I don't knew... or maybe ??.

And,

I tried to read your heart, but I can't.
It's difficult... did you love me ?. But it's too embarrassing to say like that...

Your emotion is unpredictable...

And,

But now, you were dissapeared till I have marriaged with someone.

I don't knew, where are you now...

I hope, the fate will reuniting you and me again at the right time.

Then, I just wanna say "Hello..." to you...



Two Rings Which of Cursed (Part 06)

"My Memories II"

Times are really walking fast...

The sunset now has been seeing me when I'm in the garden now.

This place really was changed, but the love flower at there is still growing up and beautiful.

I'm still remembered about that...

Suddenly...

The rain falling down...

But, I don't care, I'm letting the rains touching of my dress and my body while I'm closing my eyes.

"Eve~..."

Who, my deep heart was saying.

I'm surprise, someone calling me at behind. But that voice is really doesn't strange.

Is that you ?...
Where are you ?!...

Then I'm crying...

I knew, you have gone forever. But, if God give me one chance of request, I just wanna meet you one more time and say to you "Thanks, you're always cared to me all this while"...

Description

Megpoid 11th Anniversary Album will be launching in August. For the specific of songs My Memories I, and My Memories II, are have relevance. That meaning have sustainable stories. You can hear the version of Two Rings Which of Cursed part 01 till part 05 (Still progressing too...).
Yeah those are have sustainable stories too.

Available On:



No comments